New member

Well, I'm sorry to post a test message I'm not sure how to do it yet so
I'm trying this...  I'm new to the Scout world I always wanted one, god
knows why they seem to grow problems, but regardless I'm hooked anyway.
I just bought a 1974 IH Scout II  in fairly good condition as far as
scouts go.  It has the normal problems such as a bad steering box and
tie rods.  Bad muffler and pipes.  Also the manifold gaskets are all
messed up major leakage.  There are many minor problems to that are
fixable in the long run such as marker lights, seat belts, horn,
mirriors etc...

	I look for many hours of love and attention and cursing to be spent
with it.
	I also may beg for words of wisdom, and location of cheap (affordable)
parts.

					Thankyou
						Ed Kraus 1974 Scout II
						Edkraus@domain.elided