Lift letter

I'm not sure that my original request got posted, so I wanted to send this
again.

I wanted to know if any of you have the 4 inch lift with 31 inch tires.
I've seen posts with 4 inch lift, body lift, and 33s, but I would rather
stick to the advantages of the 31s (cheaper, gearing changes not mandatory,
less rolling mass for better braking, etc.) and not have to go the body
lift route.  The biggest thing I need to know is does it look "right?"  Or
is there too much room in the fenderwells, making the tires look tiny?  I
want to go with the 4 inch lift, but if any of you are unhappy, I may look
at the 2 inch.

See my other post for another request of some of you-

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"
Chevy 350/SM465/Dana20