Extra 304

Good morning scouters,

I've got a spare 304 that I'd love to get rid of. It was running when I
yanked it and put in the 345.   I'm willing to take it apart just to get
to know it better. If anyone wants anything, its free except for
shipping, Tom Landry, you can have the whole thing if you want it :-)

Anyone know if any parts are common with the 345?

Ken
'73 Scout "Old Yeller" Rebuilt everything.
'66 800 soon?

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]