Re: Extra 304

The black helicopters hovering over the house recorded kenlipo@domain.elided
(Ken J Hitchcox) whispering:

>I've got a spare 304 that I'd love to get rid of. It was running when I
>yanked it and put in the 345.   I'm willing to take it apart just to get
>to know it better. If anyone wants anything, its free except for
>shipping, Tom Landry

Yo Ken,

I assume you mean me... John... and not Tom, the ex-Cowboys coach?  Is he
on the Digest too?

>you can have the whole thing if you want it :-)

Yes... yes... my ship has come in!!!

Where are ya?  I'll be right over.

>Anyone know if any parts are common with the 345?

Nope... not a one... I want the whole thing. <grin>

Take care,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ | 1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts donor)