Re: Theft

>Been thinking... What about getting a fence charger. Used on farms for
>cattle.  Just hook it to the body.  It would probably just fry the
>electronices in the Scout.  Maybe after the fiberglas body, get one and
>hoot it to the door handles, door locks etc.  Everything will be
>insulated at that point.
>
>It's probably not politically correct, but who cares.

My grandfather did something similar way-back-when.. I believe he had an old
Ford dump truck or something, and he had a Model T coil.. which he wired up
to the body, and had fun with on more than one occasion.. like, oh, say
touching the bumper of the car in front of him, hitting his little switch,
and waiting for the unsuspecting housewife to come out of the laundrymat
across the street and try to put her key in the door of her car...

As for Political Correctness.. just make sure you either Zap 'em so they
run, or incinerate 'em.. ashes don't sue.

;)

Personally, I was looking at a Tesla for this approach one day...