Re: Extra 304

Ken J Hitchcox wrote:

> Good morning scouters,
>
> I've got a spare 304 that I'd love to get rid of. It was running when I
> yanked it and put in the 345.   I'm willing to take it apart just to get
> to know it better. If anyone wants anything, its free except for
> shipping, Tom Landry, you can have the whole thing if you want it :-)
>
> Anyone know if any parts are common with the 345?
>
> Ken
> '73 Scout "Old Yeller" Rebuilt everything.
> '66 800 soon?

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]
Ken-
This is the guy that was looking for a replacement while I had my 345
finished a while back.  I just wanted to apologize to you for not
getting back to you then, but I found someone near my truck to finish
the work, and with my well-documented lack of a garage, I figured I
didn't need another spare engine laying around when I got the original
one fixed.  Thanks for the offer from before, and good luck with it.
Michael