voting, comments, etc.

Well first off we have had 34 votes so far. Second I apologize if entry number 9 offended anyone I drew it myself and it was just meant to be a joke. Last but not least after reading all the little comments etc on the E-mail that were sent to me on voting. I would have to say that IHC DIGEST users are not always the greatest commentators in the world but god knows WE ARE THE WITTIEST commentators! You guys are awesome!

Later

Jeremy Jones