RE: 71 half cab

>An add caught my eye:
>FS: Rare 1971 Scout 1/2 cab pickup, new engine, 4 speed, 2 gas tanks....
>
>I may  have a look at it this week end but wonder what I will be looking
at. Is 71 too early >to be a Terra?
>Any of you historians know of a "Rare" scout 1/2 cab?
>I will try to call the seller tonight for details.
>
>Willy Cunningham
>77 SS II

Nah, not a Terra, and not particularly rare AFAIK. The p/u cab was
available on pretty much all Scouts from '61 through the Scout II's. It's
steel, not 'glass like the Terra, and the upper rear corners of the side
windows are square instead of angled. There's been some discussion on the
list about converting from one top to the other, IIRC it just involves
swapping windows.

Jim