Re: FA52 front axle hubs

Thanks Howard for your answer.

What I meant with "disengaged" is that the T/C is in 2WD. My front hubs
look much like the ones on the rear wheels: A blind steel disc bolted onto
the center. There's no means of locking or unlocking them by hand. Still
the prop shaft is rotating.
So my conclusion is that there are either  no hubs inside or they are
stuck.
You say that the FA52 could be equiped with no hubs at all. Am I right that
in that case you have a rigid connection between the wheels and the prop
shaft?

Paul Beijer