Rain or Tears?

Its raining here today.  Just thought you all would like to know.
I don't know if it was drops of rain or tears on my face this
morning during my commute this morning.  I followed a yellow
'72 (looked just like mine but in better condition) Scout II with a
white liftgate and a Kayline spare tire rack on the South 57,
South 5, and South 55 this morning on my way to work.  It was
truly breathtaking.  Who is this guy?  If you're on the digest,
what kind of mileage do you get on that drive?  And, Do you
want to sell your Scout?

I think this Scout had a place in the "does speed make you
lighter or heavier discussion" that took place a while back on
the Digest.  His wipers were going so fast they weren't
touching the windshield anymore.