Re: Traveler liftgate mods - again!

>> Putting a latch/lock assy in would be a challenge.  This has been
>> addressed...but one could be cloned from another vehicle style, I
>> suppose, or, as suggested from a garage door dealer ;-).

I've also seen regular Traveltop's sporting a "conventional" 2-piece U-hook
and hinged flat stock with a slot (like you probably have on a shed or fence
gate) running on either side of the Traveltop.  There are also the newer
style of the same thing, that replicates the typical toolbox latch.

It seems everyone's T-handle mechanism breaks or wears out, and they just
bolt on these hardware store items.

-Tom