5spd w/345?

Dear scouters,
	Because of the faulty reverse in my 727. i have been dreaming of pairing up a
5spd overdrive trany with my 345 in my 76 scout . Is this possible? has anyone done
this? If not, I would setttle for a non overdrive 4spd or 5 spd. what transmissions are
available, and which are the easiest to install? I was thinking a trany with a hydralic
clutch would be easier to install. Thanks in advance.
	Grant McDowell