finally changed...Re: ihc-digest V5 #139

Mark,

     I'd love to.  My plan (for everybody that wants to caravan)
is to leave Tucson, Thursday April 16 about 5pm (I have Friday
off).  Drive till I can't anymore, sleep in a pullout somehwere
between here and there, then drive the rest of the way at
daylight, arrive Tulare sometime before Noon, Tucson time.  I'll
have a CB so we can talk etc.  We'll get an hour from MST to PST,
but, we'll lose it coming back, so make sure to leave an hour
early from Tulare..

     BTW is it pronounced too-lare, or is it too-lar-eh. dunno.

www.mapsonus.com and Freetrip.com say about 13.5 hrs, and 663
miles.  May vary depending on route: fastest, major roads,
scenic, etc. but not more than 20 minutes or 20 miles either way.

     I'm sure there are more than a few digesters in Phx, and
Flag, maybe some Colo. guys too?

     Looking forward,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hella Rallye 2000s, Hi-lift,
          Con-Ferr 5'x7' rack, Tow Hitch, and now a custom (fab by me) MONSTER
          FRONT BUMPER, soon to have a Hummer brush guard.
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.