Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 21:15:12 -0600
From: kunz@domain.elided (Laura Kunz)
Subject: 727 auto trans for sale

For Sale

Professionally rebuilt 727 auto trans with receipts out of IH pickup

$400.00 Firm

Robert Kunz
kunz@domain.elided

------------------------------

Chris,

3/4 T will have 8 bolt wheels, 1/2T has 5.
Axles are 9 inches wider track on the trucks than the scout II.
Back is a shot int he dark about D44 or D60, from Howard: It was an option.
Divorced NP205 T/Case.

Look for a fender badge with a number, 1000, 1100, 1210, etc. or 100, 150, 200.
Hope this helps,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.