'64 1210 Crew Cab 4X4

I have found a sharp, no dents or rust, 1964 IH 1210 Crew Cab 4x4 and have a
couple of questions.
1. I noticed the wheels were six lug, but they don't seem to be any bolt
pattern that is still in production.  The problem here is that this thing has
lock ring wheels on it and my tire shop will not touch them.  I would need to
buy some one piece wheels and wonder what to use.

2. It has the clutch and brake master cylinders built together.  Are there any
parts to repair these things when it breaks?

3. None of the gauges work and the turn signals work without the ignition
being on.  Is this a really screwed up electrical system, or just typical IH
wiring as in the Scouts?

4. All this needs is a paint job, and maybe power steering and disc brakes:-),
to be a great truck.  What do you think it would be worth?  It drives and
stops like a 2 1/2 ton truck, but it does have that distinctive IH look that
we have come to appreciate.  Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Don
1976 Traveler