75 Scout II Parting Out/Selling

I have a chance to buy a '75 Scout II that is being
parted out.  The problem is I can't take the entire
truck.  Here's the details:
345- 	only the short block is left
Auto
good dash with air conditioning vents
Travel top with sliding windows
very little rust on the body, straight,
good fenders with a little rust in the lower lips
rear D-44, front is a spring over and junk except for the brakes.
4 stock chrome bumpers
extra glass
extra springs
extra drive shafts

The truck is in Orange County.  If you are looking
for a good top or body tub let's talk.  The guy only
wants $200 for what's left.  He will not part it out
anymore because he wants to sell the whole thing.
Well worth it (for Southern Cal) but I promised my
wife I would not buy another truck until after my Blazer
sells.  She has he Cherokee and I have three trucks
already, and we're running out of room.