Re: 75 Scout II Parting Out/Selling

On Tue, 6 Jan 1998 17:03:03 -0500, "Shubin, Pete" <PShubin@domain.elided>
wrote:

>Well worth it (for Southern Cal) but I promised my
>wife I would not buy another truck until after my Blazer
>sells.  She has he Cherokee and I have three trucks
>already, and we're running out of room.

This seems to be a common problem among many of us (lack of room to store
junker part donor vehicles).  What we need is an IHC Digest wrecking yard
someplace where we can stash and share these treasures together.  Sort of a
communal junk yard.

I nominate John Hoffstetter's place!

Regards

John

jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |