Re: single line master cylinder

My 66 800 has a single line master cylinder on. To keep it original I
replaced it when I restored the truck with a new one. If I was using it
as a driver or had a 67 or newer I would have the dual. I know that new
master cylinders for 67-71 800's are pretty much non-existant, but may
have an alternative. I have read where a SII m.s was used, but the lines
are on the wrong side. I happened to notice that early bronco's have a
dual system and the lines exit on the engine side, like the 800. A
Bronco m.s should be easy to find and cheap. Maybe someone with a late
800 that needs a m.s can verify this by pulling it and comparing to a
m.s for a bronco from the parts store. If not the same just return it.
Not sure about the pushrod, but shouldn't be too hard to come up with
one that would work.

Nick