800A Gas Tanks and Fuel Pump

Thanks for the info about the location of my 800A fuel tanks.  The previous
owner had covered up the fuel fillers with putty and cut new holes closer to
the top of the drivers quarter panel.  Not sure what they had in mind.

Yesterday I found a Scout 80 at a scrap yard (owner thinks it's a 64 or 65).
It has one tank on the Drivers side.  Will this fit in my 70 800A??

Also it has the 4 banger in it with an original fuel pump with vacuum
booster attached. Will this work on my 304?

Thanks,
Dale