Re: single line master cylinder

  My '68 800 needed a new master cylinder during its reconstruction,
so I went down to NAPA and ordered part #36348 which is a new dual
output unit.  The suggested retail is around $200, so if you've got a
friend in the business, you'll be able to get a little more
inexpensively.  Paul, if you need, I've still got the old dual output
master cylinder you're welcome to have for testing.  It didn't pump
fluid, but might be able to be rebuilt.
HTH,
Myron

Original Msg: