Imperial Palace Car Collection

 >Now the
>strange thing about this truck is that the sheetmetal was
>covered w/ black vinyl. Yes the same stuff that's used on
>seats covered the whole truck. It sez something about low
>maintenance body panels .... It also has wide sliding
>doors. Kinda strange looking vehicle but definately cool!
>It also states that there were 3 built. Anyone have more
>info on this. ?

I have seen this truck a couple of  times, but before I got the International
"bug"!

I did not recognize it as International, but I'll go take another look.  If I
remember right, the doors were activated by hydralics which pushed the panels
straight out from the vehicle.  The purpose of this was to push away pesky
Rhinos or elephants that could be in the way.  Might be an interesting idea
for those tight parking spots.

Chris
Las Vegas