RE: Re: Super soaker

>Intimidation with a weapon.
>I can't really tell if you're serious, but anything that looks remotely
>like a gun and is used to scare or intimidate will land your
>ass in jail at best. At worst you'd run into someone like me
>that will return fire if a gun is aimed at them.

Come on, Owen.  You've been on the Digest long enough to know that we have
fun, and that is exactly what this thread is and has been.  Do you truly
believe that anyone could be serious about this, especially the frequent
contributors that we all come to know pretty darn well?  How can you not
know that someone is NOT serious about an air conditioner compressor
powered super soaker water pistol?

>Also, anything over .5" bore and fires a slug can be classified
>as a destructive weapon IF the BATF deems appropriate.
>no matter what fires it.

Once again, we're talking about a WATER GUN.

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"
Chevy 350/SM465/Dana20