1971 1510 for parts

Several days ago I was talking to a guy who has a 1971 1510 that he is
parting out and I told him that I would post some information for him.
I answered an ad in the paper because I had some interest in the transmission.

The truck is a flatbed truck with a 392 (carburator and manifold are
missing, as well as possibly one of the heads), a T98 4 speed transmission
for which he is asking $150 along with another $50 for the bellhousing.

He said that it has 17 inch rims and a differential with the following
numbers on it (I would assume on a tag): 82769R1

He is located in Watsonville, California (south of Santa Cruz, near the
coast) and his phone number is 408-761-2420.

I hope that this is of some use to someone.

Allan

1973 1110 Travelall