RE: Re: Super soaker

Intimidation with a weapon.
I can't really tell if you're serious, but anything that looks remotely
like a gun and is used to scare or intimidate will land your
ass in jail at best. At worst you'd run into someone like me
that will return fire if a gun is aimed at them.

Also, anything over .5" bore and fires a slug can be classified
as a destructive weapon IF the BATF deems appropriate.
no matter what fires it.

Sorry for way off topic. I just wanted to kill ths thread.

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA