Re: No HEAT!!!

JB,
 On my 75II i had to use an air hose to blow the debris out of my heater
core before it would give off any heat.I removed the core and put a
section of hose on the bottom nipple.I then put the end of the air nozzle
 in the upper nipple and wrapped it with a rag,squeezed the rag and pulled
the trigger on the air nozzle.I had a ton for crap in my core!If you dont
have an air compressor then try your garden hose outlet with a short piece
of garden hose in the upper nipple.The garden hose outlet would net 60ish
psi with water rather than 70-125 psi with air.

                          Good luck!
                          Happy holidays all!
                          Dennis
                          75II,345,727,ac