Chrome, Door Seals

> From: Dirtball@domain.elided (Paul Brakefield)
> Subject: Ed's hood ornament (plating)
>
> Ed,
>
> If you haven't found a place to do the plating on your Scout's hood
> ornament yet, here's the number and address for the place in Nashville I
> was talking about-
>
> Advanced Plating
> 955 East Trinity Lane
> Nashville, TN  37207
> 1-800-588-6686
>
> 34 years in business, all kinds of plating on all kinds of parts (their
> words, not mine!!)
>
> HTH,
>
> Paul Brakefield
> "Dirtball"

Thanks!!!!!   I'll give them a call...
I'll let everyone know if plating is still possible :)

Also has anyone else heard the rumor that Late model YUGO's Door seals
fix the Scout II
door frame....  If so this will be pay dirt I think all the YUGO's are
in the junk yards there sure are alot in the yard I go to...

			Ed Kraus
			Edkraus@domain.elided
			1974 Scout II