Re: No HEAT!!!

>core and some heater lines and took of the flow regulater ( don't know if
>that's the correct term of not) and made sure it was open  and free and
>two weeks now and still NO heat....I pulled the hoses of the core and
>yep, theres water and coolant in there....what have I missed? Any

Hmm.. got any more hints?

Is the BLOWER MOTOR (Fan) even working?  I blew the fan motor out on my '72
last winter and had a lot of fun for the week it took G.U.S. to ship me a
new one.. (I managed to plow 30' or more of snow while driving off the road
from the local ski-hill because I couldn't see.. d'oh.. had to wati for a
4Runner to tug me out! (thus, Lockrites are on my shopping list))

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs