Jacks (again), Rear corner replacement, Wheels, Legos

Happy Holidays Scouters

Vehicle:  '78 Traveler/V392/727

On the subject of jacks:  mine is missing, as apparently are many.  What do
you use/prefer for day-to-day driving.  Bottle, scissor, etc?  Can off the
shelf stuff be made to fit into the passenger fender area, or do you store
somewhere else?  I see the Tuffy over-the-rear-wheel-well boxes in my
future, but its a distant future.

On the rear corners:  the rear corners, where the rear light cluster lives,
on my '79 Traveler didn't get smushed when the rest of it did.  On the
recipient vehicle, they look like heck.  Not in the service manual.  How
hard is it to get these babies out and into a different ride?  Obviously
not bolted in...I would assume spotwelded.  Any advice?

Regarding wheels:  The smushed Scout has 3 good rims, which were chrome,
with small rectangular holes in a circle around the hub hole.  They looked
great with 31 10.5's.  I heard there was stock IHC rim that sounds a lot
like these.  I'd hate to have to buy a whole new set.  Anyone with photos
on the net of what the rims are supposed to look like?

On the subject of Legos:  Has anyone noticed that with the top off, a
Traveler looks remarkably like one of those little 8-dot lego pieces?  Or
so I was told by my daughter.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Roger Scow
***
It's funny, you'd think that all of those guys in MENSA, the genius club,
could have figured out that, in Spanish, "mensa" means "stupid."