1980 Scout Value

There is a local man who bought a Scout II brand new in 1980.  He has taken
VERY good care of it.  No rust, very good paint, stripes still good, a/c
works, 345, auto, cruise.  He will sell it to someone who loves Scouts and
will take good care of it.  88,000 original miles!!  It was his SUV before
there were SUVs.  Mostly weekends hunting and fishing.

How much would you offer for one in this condition?

I don't know what part of the country you are in, but I would expect
to pay $4000-$5000 for one in this condition.

There is one like this over where our cabin is.

-Scott

Scott Satterlund
Binder Books
PO Box 230269
Tigard, Oregon 97281-0269
503.684.2024, Fax 503.684.3990
Operators Manuals/Parts Catalogs/Service Publications
Farm Tractor History Books
Specializing in International Harvester Products
http://www.binderbooks.com