Re: Tom's not old???

No offense of course Tom, but I too thought you were about 70, smoked a corn-
cob pipe, and played the banjo (the latter two of which I am occasionally
guilty). Man, sometimes I picture fellow digesters driving that blue tow truck
in the movies "Deliverence", with absolutely no teeth. But then again, I'm
sure people have had similar thoughts about me. Anyway, thats really just sort
of a joke, but that part about Tom being old is true. I really thought you
were well over double my age. Of course, this is very common with fellow Scout
owners, as I don't think a Scout is normally the car of choice for my
generation of crack headed youth. The sad part is, most kids my age tend to
favor either "shiny new cars" (all that horse-crap about Dodge Vipers being
awesome hooks so many young dreamers) or, if on a small budget, many actually
favor the cars of the '80's to the tried and true classics. 'Course if
everyone at my school drove a I'd probably get mad. So either way I wind up
pissed. I digress.
Devin Smith
'65 Scout 80

P.S. - oh yeah, a minor addition to my muffler post a few days ago. I would
like to add that my Cherry Bomb glasspack cost me $12.99, and is more
rockproof, rustproof, and tucked away than any other type of muffler (I have
it in that little corner formed by the passenger side framerail and the
floor... its above the bottom of the framerail!). Really its only
"disadvantage" is the sound. Well damn it, I like the sound!