Re: nissan diesel bellhousing

<<If I am correct the nissan diesel uses one of the sae bellhousings.
Anyone
know which one?  Thanks.

Greg Marshall
71&79 Scout II's>>

    Greg,

     You are correct the Nissan SD-33, and SD-33T engines used in the
Scout applications use a SAE # 4 flywheel housing, which mates to a SAE#
4 bellhousing used with the manual transmissions. The Chrysler 727
automatic transmission for the Diesel Scout also has a transmission case
with a matching SAE #4 bolt pattern.

    While we're on the subject  I found this last nite  in the mess of
old mail and digest's I'm trying to sort thru:

<<  Subj:	 Balls and Bells