RE: Re: ihc-digest V5 #65

In a moment of clarity it hit me.....engine temperature....
Do you have a 180 degree thermostat or a 195? If an engine
runs too cool and it's in low RPM, then it's not going to burn
as efficiently.
How amout adjusting the timing? What is it, retard to raise
exhaust temperatures?
How about an air damn like on semi's?

Just some ideas...

Owen Minor