1972 Scout parts

I have most of a 1972 Scout II that must be gone by christmas.  I prefer
to sell the whole thing but will consider any offers for parts.  345
auto, Dana 30 front 44 rear 3.73  Front Bucket seats, rear bench.  the
345 ran well when I parked it two years ago, needs a water pump and a
coil.  The 727 tranny is shot, no third or reverse awfull growling noise
and leaks bad from the shift lever.  Dana 20 t-case is removed but in
good shape.  The drag link and tie rod are both severly bent.  The
radiator leaks but I think it is from the tank and could be soldered
easily.  The rear r&p are badly worn.  brake master cylinder leaks but
the vacuum booster is good. Front fenders are in decent shape.

I also have a pair of running boards fro a Scout II I need to get rid
of.

I would really like to keep this truck arround for parts for my 79 but I
have no place to keep it.  If anyone in western WA wants to trade a
parking place for parts I would consider it.

The truck is in Renton Washington.

Nick Leiterman
Kent, WA
nickl@domain.elided