DSW,Bumper sticker

Hi All!
 I have solved my DSW problem!A little history first,the inspector
said"replace the tie-rod end and the king pins".So I replaced them and got
massive dreaded Scout wander.I looked at the steering components and found
the bolts on the steering box were loose so I tightened them up.Then I
found that the steering box needed adjustment.The play before adjusting
the screw on top was aprox 90-100 deg. at the steering wheel.After
adjustment there is still aprox 10-15 deg. of play but I can keep the
truck in one lane now.I also set the toe-in using Steve's procedure from
the FAQ,this was simple but time consuming.Following another recommendation
I set the tire pressures at 26 psi front, and 30 psi rear.I am going to
rebuild the steering box next summer but am happy for now.

Bumper sticker of the week

"Strip mining prevents forest fires"

                        Looking forward to vacation,
                        Dennis