Re: more questions

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997 15:41:41 -0500 cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
writes:

>   5. Lastly for now. Do the speedo gears for AT fit manual trannys?

I've already seen most of your questions addressed, but not sure if
anyone answered this one--if you've dealing with a 4x4, there's no speedo
gear in the transmission, it's in the transfer case so it doesn't make
any difference which transmission is used.  BUT, if you're making a swap,
the transfer case input gear is different between the two transmissions.
And if you're talking about a 4x2, I would not expect the speedo gears to
be the same, although I've never checked them out.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts