Liftgate Support Arms

I had a chance to lift the hood on a 1963 Studebaker Avanti this week and
was surprised to see a familiar looking part.  I'm sure the hood support
is the same part as used for the Scout II liftgate.  It measured 15 1/2"
between mounting bolts, the same as my Scout's.  So if you are in need of
new arms, just head down to your friendly Studebaker dealer.  You DO have
one in your neighborhood, dont' you?

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts--in search of more useless trivia!