Freaking Travelall

Ok all :)

	My Travelall (70 with a 392 and 4 speed manual) bucks.  Which I
dont' mind bucking all that much, I can hold on for 8 seconds but I just
don't like to do it in a car (that was my attempt at humor :)

	But it will idle fine, and if you gradually apply gas it will
accelerate fine.  But when you are trying to get going in traffic it will
bog down of sorts.  IT will chug, sputter and just no go very fast, and if
you floor the gas it will do this even more.  That is untill it hits a
nice RPM of about 2500 or so, than it jsut shoots off like bull out of the
shute (again, with the Rodeo theme :)

	My thinking is that it is runnign too lean, the reason behind this
is cause I thought it was running too rich so I pulled the air cleaner
cover off and it ran even worse.  So how do I adujst that carburator (4
barrel holley)  I found 2 screw on the side of the primary barrels (1 on
each side) that look like they could be adjustment screws but I ain't
sure.  And isn't there sopposed to be 4 screws for adjusting (or does
these 2 screws work both sets of barrels?)

	But then on a good look I see that I have a nice chip broken off
of my distribtor - so I am off to get a new one. But somehow I am not sure
if this is it (I will keep posted)

	So if anyone can provide some info it would be greatly
appreciated,

	Thanks in advance,
	Luke