more questions

O.K. Thank you to all who responded to my previous post. Now for a few
more questions.
   1. I don't know anything about manual transmitions. Any hints, tips,
heads-ups... whould be appreciated.
   2. What axles should I swap into the 72? I have a set (F,R) of 3.54's
and a set of 3.05's. both have a limited-slip. (I'm not sure which
type.) I don't plan on using tires bigger than 30's, maybe 31's. I
think the tranny is a wide ratio? (low first).
   3. Do body parts, fenders, doors, ect. fit all year Scout II? The
window frame on the 72 is badly rusted and it would be easy to swap the
whole frame.
   4. I just put new springs on the 79. Should I swap them onto the 72
when I do the axles?
   5. Lastly for now. Do the speedo gears for AT fit manual trannys?
   Thanks for the help.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
Have a Happy Holiday and a Safe New Year.