Re: IH Owner Directory

> Hi All,
>
>  I've been collecting info on many of you for the IH Owner Directory.  We've
> got  58 entries so far.   I know there are more of you out there, though.
> The e-mails have slowed recently, so I thought I would post a reminder.
>
> If you want to be included, just send the following information:

  Name: Luke Nelson
  City, State: Broomfield, CO
  E-mail Addr: lnelson@domain.elided
  Vehicle Model: Travelall
   Year: 70
28)  It is packing a 392 with a 4 speed manual, new warn hubs - which help
drive the limited slip dana 60 in the rear end (I think it is a 60 in the
fron also)  I was told that the rear end is a 'Heavy Duty Dana 60 by
someone who knows (a tech at Pro Jeep Eagle in Thornton, he looked it over
for about 20 minutes), very little rust excpet where the rear wheel wells
lips are, a cracked windhshield, and a bullet hole through the hood.
Right now it is a nice goldish.tan color and is missign the trim and
headliner. Oh yeah, it also has a brand spanking new 12 inch clutch :)
And for as good as the outside looks, the inside is better. almost perfect
seats, PERFECT dash, Original AM radio, what appers to me to be around
85,000 original miles (there are ways of telling)  A real good find and a
good vehicle.  Dependalbilty cant be measured real well yet cause I
haven't had it too long and haven't driven it much farther than to Grant
Colorado, but it did great doing that.

  Vehicle Model: Scout II
   Year: 75
it has been through war. The drivers door needs help shutting, the
interier is rough, it is rusting, it leans, the fender is banged up, the
passinger door is banged up (damn snow :) and it smells too :)  It is
orange with a white Traveltop. it is packign a 345 with a 727 auto tranny
(which doesn't have reverse), there are a few mods like a push button
starter and relocateing the ignition wires for easier starting (who needs
a gold box :)  Although it sounds rough (which it is) it is the most
dependable vehicle I have ever owned.  The only time is has failed to star
it cause 1. the battery was DEAD!!!!! and 2. out of gas and 3. one time I
flooded it. :)  It has went on several non-stop trips to Missouri and
never had a problem.  This was my first IH, but sadly it is getting old
and needs work and that is why the Travelall is now my daily driver.