IH Owner Directory

Hi All,

 I've been collecting info on many of you for the IH Owner Directory.  We've
got  58 entries so far.   I know there are more of you out there, though.
The e-mails have slowed recently, so I thought I would post a reminder.

If you want to be included, just send the following information:

 Name:
 City, State:
 E-mail Addr:
 Vehicle Model
  Year
  Description

to Jeffrey.Deaver@domain.elided

Also, feel free to forward this information to anyone you know that owns IH
equipment.. might as well make this a complete IH owner list.. including
tractors, engines, etc...

I am working on compiling and organizing the list now and will make it
available via E-mail and Web site at a later date..free, of course, when it
seems a little more complete.

Thanks - Jeffrey :-)
'58 A-102 Custom Pickup, Grandpa's Farm Truck (got the cattle gates too! talk
about a head turner!)