IH Owner Directory

Hi All,

 Well, the reminder I posted earlier provoked an immediate response.  Thanks.

However, some of you have been a bit, how should I say it, 'spirited'? with
your descriptions.    Believe me, I can appreciate the love of the vehicle.
However,  please limit your descriptions to just a few lines per vehicle.  It
will help keep the directory a managable size.

Thanks! - Jeffrey :-)
'58 A-102 Custom Pickup, Grandpa's Farm Truck (got the cattle gates too! talk
about a head turner!)