V-Belt Tension Tester

Most honorable and esteemed Digest members,

Does anyone know of a good source where to purchase a v-belt tension tester
tool for under $50.00?  I'd like one that has a scale which reads in pounds
and / or Newton meters.  Sears doesn't sell one and I don't see one in the
Jegs or Summit catalogs (unless I overlooked them).  Does Napa sell one?
Any pointers would be appreciated... I've always wanted one.

Happy holidays,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |