wipers

Clyde-

I too am looking for a wiper system.  Ideally,I want to replace the vaccuum
system with some electric motors.  I did some checking and someone told me
that they have heard of people using rear wiper motors from subaru's and
front wiper motors from VW's.
I went to NAPA to check out some of the sizes of these things.  None of the
VW motors they had in stock would fit, but they randomly grabbed one which
was small enough to fit, but would cost $120 for each motor, not to mention
machining a new nut to fit on the shaft for the wiper arms to mount on.

Let me know if you find anything out!

Brian Arnett
arnetb@domain.elided