Re: Re[2]: Tailgate panel, and radiator flush...

I'm sorry, reading what I wrote I see I might have lead you to believe
that I am saleing mine, I'm not.  But I bought mine at Coonrods in Grant
Colorado.  He sales them for $15 and just is a pretty nice guy in general.
I was able to find one that atucally matched the interier colour of mine.

If you'd like I could pop on over there (cause I have to go there anyway)
and hand=pick a nice one for you.  Or you could deal with him direct. (if
you want to deal with him direct just holler and i will get you a 1-800
number)

Hope that helps,
LUke