Re[4]: Tailgate panel, and radiator flush...

     Luke,

        I'll give him a call, do you have the number?  I thought he was
     in Lakewood, as of a few years ago.  How is he on the shipping?
     Maybe I can have you pick out a nice one then he can send it to me?

        Let me know, I'll get a quote on the diamondplate to compare.
     $15 sounds hard to beat.

        Thanks,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.