Ehaust Question???

I have a 1974 Scout II which is undergoing multiple surgerys
as seems everyone does to their babys at one time or another.

anyway I need an entire exhaust system I believe its 4 pipes including
the muffler.  I still waiting on my binder book, so I'm not sure anyway
I was give a ruff quote of $170.00 to do the job which includes custom
bending of pipes somthing I don't have the equipment for...

		Is this a good price?  If those of you whom have had things done could
share some approxmite figures it would help us who may
do it in the future from getting rapped at the shop.  I don't have a
garage and am still building my tool reserve, much quicker now since I
bought a scout.

				Thanks
					Ed Kraus
					Edkraus@domain.elided