Re: OilPickupChanges?

There are two that I have seen in person. The Scout II has a long pickup
that goes to the rear of the sump. The Travelall/pickup is a shorty that
goes to the front of the sump. I *THINK* the third kind is a rare rear
sump 4x4 Travelall or for the REALLY early 266-345's in industrial trucks
with a larger capacity oil pan. ( or maybe there are more than three?
possibly)

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA

--
And for you automated email spammers out there,
here's the email addresses of the current board of

Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt@domain.elided
Commissioner James Quello: jquello@domain.elided
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness@domain.elided
Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rchong@domain.elided

And let's help you send some spam to the USPS, too:
customer@domain.elided