Re:Liftgate Lock Tumbler

Michael,
When I bought my Scout in 84, the lift gate handle was broken off. I
bought a new one from IH and installed my tumbler. If my memory serves
me, you turn the key towards open and push a small drill bit or allan
wrench in the hole to press the release and turn past open and the
tumbler slides out. Seems I rember having probems with mine too, and an
old timer lock smith I knew show'ed me how.

--
Tom Reed	treed@domain.elided
The Data Center - Database Software Development