Time Billing Professional

the attached unsolicited commercial email was sent on your behalf to the
International Harvester Digest. it is one of two sent on your behalf today.

1) such postings are prohibited by list policy, which is clearly explained
on the web page, /ihc/

2) there are charges specified for violations of this policy. the charges
are $0.20 per unsolicited ad per list member, plus $500 per unsolicited ad.
with 410 current members, this brings the charges due to a total of $1164.
please provide me with a billing address so i can generate an invoice, or
failing that, the mailing address for your lawyers. i will initiate
collection proceedings if necessary.

3) your spamming software generated bogus from addresses to disguise its
origin. this is clear evidence of bad faith on your part, and if your
response to this note is anything other than completely satisfactory, you
will have a lot of explaining to do about why you're using hit-and-run spam
tactics behind fake email addresses. i am NOT impressed by your ethics and
your marketing tactics, and wonder just what kind of crap it is that sell
this way, as no legitimate business should need or want to use these methods.

spam is a bad idea. please cease and desist. i have taken steps to prevent
your advertisements from ever again reaching any mailing lists that i run,
and you can be sure that i will never buy or recommend your software, and
that the 410 members of the ihc-digest will never buy or recommend your
software.

richard welty
  proprietor, krusty-motorsports
  administrator, ihc-digest and other fine automotive mailing lists
  chief internet engineer, inet solutions

--
Richard Welty                                             518-783-9003 (days)
rwelty@domain.elided              http://www.krusty-motorsports.com/