Wrecking yard find

I also recently found a 900 series pickup in a wrecking yard, I
think about a '64, with a 152 4 cyl engine, and the truck is
complete, not wrecked.  I don't know how hard 152's are to
find, but if someone wants a spare...or needs something
unique to that era pickup...the yard is in Washington on the
Olympic Penninsula.  To quote the history posted by
Howard P. :
"One odd-ball model was available from '63 through '67--a 900 model.
Starting as the  C-900, this was a stripped-down pickup with the 4-152
engine, 3 speed trans, and a 6 foot step-side box."
This pickup is one.

E-mail me for more details
Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup